Terms of sale
THE SALES PROCESS HAS THREE STAGES:
Upon booking an apartment, a reservation agreement is signed with the buyer and the buyer must pay a down payment of €2,000 to confirm his or her wish to purchase the apartment.
- Contract under the Law of Obligations
A notarised sales contract under the law of obligations is entered into with the buyer in order to agree on all the details of the transaction. A precondition for the contract under the law of obligations is that the buyer has paid 20% of the value of the purchase and sale transaction.
- Real Right Contract
When the apartment is complete, a notarised real right contract is entered into. The buyer will pay the outstanding part of the purchase and sale and the right of ownership of the apartment will be transferred.
INCLUDED IN THE APARTMENT PRICE:
- Interior finishing according to the selected package
- Servicing infrastructure and access to supply points (water, electricity, sewage)
- Landscape maintenance
NOT INCLUDED IN THE APARTMENT PRICE:
- Parking space
- Storage room
- Notary fees and state fees associated with the sales agreement
- Data connection, cable TV, telephone and security connection fees
* The number of parking spaces and/or storerooms is limited. Depending on the demand of parking spaces and/or storerooms, there may not be enough parking spaces and/or storerooms for all buyers. The seller retains the right not to sell a parking space and/or storeroom with the apartment.